Did you know that L'Aquàrium de Barcelona
has about 11,000 organisms
living in 450 different species?
L'Aquàrium de Barcelona with discount
At Fisa Rental apartments Barcelona
we invite you to discover it with a special 10% off
, but beforehands we tell you everything you need to know to prepare your visit.
The different areas of L'Aquàrium de Barcelona
With more than 6 million liters of water, L'Aquàrium de Barcelona is the most important aquarium in the world with a Mediterranean theme.
This is all you have to see:
• We suggest you to start your tour through the 14 most representative aquariums in the Mediterranean. Undoubtedly, the most spectacular is the Oceanarium, with a 180 meter long methacrylate tunnel so you can see its interior as if you were inside.
• To study some species more in detail, the best are the thematic aquariums in which the marine flora and fauna of small dimensions such as seahorses or tropical coral stand out.
• And to travel without leaving the city, in the 7 tropical aquariums you will feel like you are at the bottom of a beach with warm waters, far from the Mediterranean.
• Finally, on the second floor, we advise you not to stop walking around the Aqua Planet area, where you will discover how marine creatures have evolved over the years and you will be able to see different types of rays, piranhas, penguins and many other species.
• And in addition, if you visit L'Aquàrium de Barcelona with children, we recommend the interactive space Explora! With more than 50 activities to watch, listen, investigate and discover nature.
At the entrance you will have space to leave the baby cart or the scooter and / or lockers that work with one euro to leave the bags.
You can visit L'Aquàrium de Barcelona every day of the year. It opens everyday from 10am and close from 7.30pm to 9.30pm depending on the season (on their website you can check the time of day you visit).
It is interesting that, if you can, adjust your arrival to one of the animal meal schedules:
- The submariners of the house feed the sharks in the Oceanarium with the help of rods every Tuesday and Friday between 12 am and 1 pm.
• The penguins, on the other hand, receive their menu twice a day in the Aqua Planet room, at 11.30 am and at 4.30 pm.
• The rays eat at 2pm every day except Sunday, whether it's the Oceanarium or the Aqua Planet.
• While the sea eagles and moray eels do it from Monday to Friday at 12:45 in the Oceanarium tunnel.
In the telephone +34 93 221 74 74 you can check the possible variations of these schedules.
The price is the same at the box office as in the online purchase:
• 20 euros for adults (over 11 years).
• 15 euros for children from 5 to 10.
• and 7 euros for children from 3 to 4 years old.
• Children under 3 years old have free admission.
If you are going to visit L'Aquàrium de Barcelona as a family or with a group, the bonuses will come out more:
• 60 euros a pack of 2 adults (over 11 years old) and 2 children.
• or 68 euros 4 adults.
Remember that thanks to the offers of Fisa Rentals apartments Barcelona, you will get a 10% discount over the entrance fare you choose up to a maximum of four people.
Ask for your discount voucher at the reception, we wait for you.
Experiences with sharks
L'Aquàrium de Barcelona offers very special activities for the most daring:
• Dive with sharks, from 8 years, 150 euros.
• Immersion with sharks, directed to divers with a valid title, 300 euros.
The difference between the two is that while in the first modality the participants enter the water in a kind of cage, completely controlled, in the second they have more freedom of movement.
• Sleeping with sharks, 90 euros (directed to children from 8 to 12 years old). In this activity L'Aquàrium of Barcelona proposes to the smallest of the house to spend a night in sleeping bags in the Oceanarium to discover how the fish awaken, after making a whine, having dinner and breakfast. That's a good babysitting option if you parents want to spend an evening alone!
L'Aquàrium de Barcelona also organizes special parties for special dates such as Halloween, Christmas, and family activities almost every weekend. These last ones are included in the entrance fare reason why they are completely free and you can consult the schedules in their web.
How to get there
L'Aquàrium de Barcelona is located next to the Maremagnum shopping center, next to the port. To get there by subway there are two alternatives: the Drassanes metro stop on line 3 (green), or the Barceloneta metro stop on line 4 (yellow).
Tourist buses stop next door and there is also a bike station at the entrance.
Other buses with stops are: V17, 39, 45, 59, H14, D20, V13
The exact address to put on the GPS is: Moll d'Espanya del Port Vell, s / n, 08039 Barcelona.
From the Fisa Rentals apartments we wish you a very good stay.