The Barcelona Hotel rooftop week 2019 “Semana de las terrazas de hoteles 2019” inaugurates a summer full of leisure activities in Barcelona. Discover them with Fisa Rentals apartments right in the centre of the city.
Hotel rooftop Week 2019
10 days with more than 250 free activities on the rooftops of 73 hotels
in the city. Wine tastings, wine pairing, music, demonstrations ... The list is so long that we recommend you to study carefully the program in pdf
before choosing. To attend all the suggestions marked with a green dot on the right, it is necessary to book in advance. In any case, it is always recommendable to arrive a bit in advance.
When? From June 7th to 16th (included). This year is already the 9th edition.
The best hotel rooftops in Barcelona
Looking for free spots in outdoor bars in Barcelona we often forget to look up to the sky, which means up to the amazing hotel rooftops in the city. A luxury at an affordable price to enjoy a drink at sunset, a romantic dinner or an unhurried brunch on Sundays.
Here is our selection of the best hotel terraces in Barcelona with free admission:
In the city centre:
• Hotel Pulitzer. Bergara street, nº8, very close to Plaça Catalunya. From the month of May until October, the hotel terrace opens every evening from 6pm to 00:00 to welcome the good weather under the hashtag #BuenasTardesPulitzer. Live music on Wednesdays and DJ sessions on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. An ideal option for a different afterwork.
• Hotel Mandarin Oriental. Paseo de Gracia nº 38-40. Style, design and sensory games create such unique spaces as the terrace on the first floor, the "Jardín Mimosa" (garden Mimosa). A typical patio of Barcelona's Eixample, in which the noise of the city stops and everything seems to go slower. It is open to the public every day from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., starting on June 4th. On the hotel rooftop you will find the Terrat, open from 1:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. The pool is only for hotel guests but the panoramic view of Barcelona for everyone, prepare your next photo!
• Majestic Hotel. Paseo de Gracia nº 68-70. They consider their terrace as "an urban oasis" and it is no wonder, a refuge in the center with 360º views over the city, and for more magic, you can attend the Majestic Sunset Sesions, every day from June to September starting from 8pm in the afternoon.
• Hotel Alma. Mallorca street, nº271. When you get to that rooftop you’ll feel like you have taken the train instead of the elevator. It has a beautiful garden full of magical corners. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the most exquisite environment.
• Sir Victor (former Hotel Omm). Carrer de Roselló nº 226. If the rooftop of the Hotel Omm became a classic in the city leisure, it seems that the direction of the new owners keep going in the same direction. It has a view on Casa Milá and the Sagrada Familia by Gaudí.
• Hotel W Barcelona. Plaça Rosa dels Vents, nº1. Its construction completely changed the skyline of the city until it became an icon of Barcelona's architecture. It has a bar with sea views where tapas and drinks are served. It is worth to indulge yourself from time to time away from the noise of Barceloneta.
• Villa Emilia. Calabria street, nº115, between Plaza España and Plaza Universidad. They talk about "the pleasant feeling of returning to a place where you've never been." And that is exactly what happens when you enter Villa Emilia. The views are less spectacular than those of others but that is also why it is less touristy. From 10am in the morning to 1am in the morning: vermouth, selection of gin and tonics, barbecue ... Which one to start with?
At Fisa Rentals apartments
we want you to live Barcelona like another Barcelonian. That's why we also suggest reading the 3 tapas bars with more history of the city or the best beaches in the surroundings.